Specific T-cell-mediated killing of autologous lung tumour cells.
AuthorsVose, Brent M
AffiliationDepartment of Immunology, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, England
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpecific T-cell-mediated killing of autologous lung tumour cells. 1980, 55 (1):12-9 Cell Immunol
- Detection of circulating lung tumor antigen-sensitive T lymphocytes in the early stages of lung cancer.
- Authors: Ramey WG, Hashim GA, Munther AS, Swistel AJ, Burrows WB, Fitzpatrick HF
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Lysis of fresh human tumor cells by autologous large granular lymphocytes and T-lymphocytes: two distinct killing activities induced by coculture with autologous tumor.
- Authors: Uchida A, Moore M
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- [Cytotoxicity of lymphocytes against autologous cultured primary lung cancer cells in relation to histological type and clinical stage].
- Authors: Kimura H, Yamaguchi Y, Kadoyama C, Matsumoto A
- Issue date: 1986 Jun
- Heterogeneity of specificity of oligoclonal human T lymphocyte lines induced with autologous pulmonary tumour.
- Authors: Moss FM, Acres RB, Souhami RL, Lamb JR
- Issue date: 1984 May
- Autologous mixed lymphocyte-tumor reaction and autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction. II. Generation of specific and non-specific killer T cells capable of lysing autologous tumor.
- Authors: Uchida A, Moore M, Klein E
- Issue date: 1988 May 15