AffiliationRoyal Manchester Children’s Hospital and Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEight slipped upper femoral epiphyses in patients who had had radiotherapy are described. These cases involved five patients in an "at risk" population of 48. This increased incidence is highly significant.
CitationSlipped upper femoral epiphysis after radiotherapy. 1980, 62 (3):337-9 J Bone Joint Surg Br
JournalJournal of Bone and Joint Surgery
- Slipped femoral capital epiphysis as a sequela to childhood irradiation for malignant tumors.
- Authors: Wolf EL, Berdon WE, Cassady JR, Baker DH, Freiberger R, Paviov H
- Issue date: 1977 Dec
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis following radiation and chemotherapy.
- Authors: Walker SJ, Whiteside LA, McAlister WH, Silverman CL, Thomas PR
- Issue date: 1981 Sep
- [Wilms tumor and neuroblastoma. Indications and results of radiotherapy].
- Authors: Leborgne R, Leborgne F, Leborgne JH, Baclocci LA
- Issue date: 1965 Apr-Jun
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis following radiotherapy.
- Authors: Barrett IR
- Issue date: 1985 May-Jun
- Slipped femoral capital epiphyses in irradiated children: dose, volume and age relationships.
- Authors: Silverman CL, Thomas PR, McAlister WH, Walker S, Whiteside LA
- Issue date: 1981 Oct