The development of a liquid culture system for the growth of human bone marrow.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe development of a liquid culture system for the growth of human bone marrow. 1980, 4 (5):449-61 Leuk Res
- Effect of hydrocortisone on long-term human marrow cultures.
- Authors: Suda T, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1981 Aug
- Long-term bone marrow cell cultures.
- Authors: Salvado AJ
- Issue date: 1991
- Hormonally defined media and long-term marrow culture: general principles.
- Authors: Sato GH
- Issue date: 1984
- The value of long-term bone marrow cultures for the establishment of purging methods in bone marrow transplantation.
- Authors: Schulze E
- Issue date: 1990
- Reticulo-fibroblastoid stromal cell progenitors (CFU-RF) in murine bone marrow.
- Authors: Ross WM, Peeke J, Hockey AJ, Polyak S, Izaguirre CA
- Issue date: 1991 Dec