AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX England
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe radiosensitivity of hair follicles in mouse dorsum and tail. 1980, 84 (1):87-96 Radiat. Res.
- [Effects of some physiological conditions on the radiosensitivity of mouse skin. 1. Hair shaving (author's transl)].
- Authors: Masuda K
- Issue date: 1979 Aug 25
- Radiation depigmentation of mouse hair: the influence of local tissue oxygen tension on radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Potten CS, Howard A
- Issue date: 1969 Apr
- [Effect of noradrenalin on radiation lesions of proliferating hair follicles].
- Authors: Letov VN
- Issue date: 1968
- [Responses of normal tissue to radiation].
- Authors: Masuda Y, Matsuura K
- Issue date: 1979 Feb 25
- Radiation sensitivity of human hair follicles in SCID-hu mice.
- Authors: Kyoizumi S, Suzuki T, Teraoka S, Seyama T
- Issue date: 1998 Jan