Pulse radiolysis and flash photolysis: some applications in biology and medicine.
AuthorsLand, Edward J
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 9BX, England.
MetadataShow full item record
- Effect of polar solvents on beta-carotene radical precursor.
- Authors: Tian YX, Han RM, Zhang JP, Skibsted LH
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Reactivity of beta-carotene towards peroxyl radicals studied by laser flash and steady-state photolysis.
- Authors: Mortensen A, Skibsted LH
- Issue date: 1998 Apr 24
- Pulse radiolysis studies of beta-carotene in oxygenated DMSO solution. Formation of beta-carotene radical cation.
- Authors: Getoff N
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Evidence for a lack of reactivity of carotenoid addition radicals towards oxygen: a laser flash photolysis study of the reactions of carotenoids with acylperoxyl radicals in polar and non-polar solvents.
- Authors: El-Agamey A, McGarvey DJ
- Issue date: 2003 Mar 19
- Flash photolysis and pulse radiolysis studies on elastin hydrolysates.
- Authors: Sionkowska A
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 5