AuthorsLajtha, L G
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, England
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNew methodologies--particularly the combination of flow cytometry and the use of monoclonal antibodies--as adjuncts to existing techniques for the analysis of the various subpopulations of haemopoietic cells are becoming available. These enable a significant advance in understanding and monitoring haemopoietic mechanisms, both in normal and in abnormal states. With this help, a functional measurement of the proliferation and differentiating capacity of haemopoietic tissues is becoming possible.
CitationStrategic reserves. 1980, 6 (3):381-9 Blood Cells
- Pegylated granulocyte colony-stimulating factor mobilizes CD34+ cells with different stem and progenitor subsets and distinct functional properties in comparison with unconjugated granulocyte colony-stimulating factor.
- Authors: Bruns I, Steidl U, Fischer JC, Czibere A, Kobbe G, Raschke S, Singh R, Fenk R, Rosskopf M, Pechtel S, von Haeseler A, Wernet P, Tenen DG, Haas R, Kronenwett R
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- [Hematopoietic stem cells with different proliferative activities during the formation of immune responses].
- Authors: Tsyrlova IG, Orlovskaia IA, Kozlov VA
- Issue date: 1986
- Biological characterization of CD34+ cells mobilized into peripheral blood.
- Authors: Lemoli RM, Tafuri A, Fortuna A, Catani L, Rondelli D, Ratta M, Tura S
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Enumeration of haemopoietic progenitors (CFU-C and BFU-E) in liquid microculture using a limiting dilution analysis.
- Authors: Marchal G, Milon G
- Issue date: 1980 Jul-Aug
- Biological properties of subpopulations of pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells enriched by elutriation and flow cytometry.
- Authors: Orlic D, Anderson S, Bodine DM
- Issue date: 1994