Specific inhibition of haemopoietic stem cell proliferation: characteristics of the inhibitor producing cells.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpecific inhibition of haemopoietic stem cell proliferation: characteristics of the inhibitor producing cells. 1980, 4 (6):537-45 Leuk. Res.
- Identification and characterization of an inhibitor of haemopoietic stem cell proliferation.
- Authors: Graham GJ, Wright EG, Hewick R, Wolpe SD, Wilkie NM, Donaldson D, Lorimore S, Pragnell IB
- Issue date: 1990 Mar 29
- Self-renewing haemopoietic progenitor cells and the factors controlling proliferation and differentiation.
- Authors: Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1981
- Proliferative characteristics of human haemopoietic cells in culture.
- Authors: Crossen PE, Bodger MP, Trent JM
- Issue date: 1985
- An inhibitor of murine stem cell proliferation produced by normal human bone marrow.
- Authors: Wright EG, Sheridan P, Moore MA
- Issue date: 1980
- Haemopoietic multipotential stem cells in culture.
- Authors: Johnson GR
- Issue date: 1984 Jun