Measurement of blood viscosity using a conicylindrical viscometer.
AffiliationRegional Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMeasurement of blood viscosity using a conicylindrical viscometer. 1976, 14 (5):551-7 Med Biol Eng
JournalMedical & Biological Engineering
- Rheological properties of blood as assessed with a newly designed oscillating viscometer.
- Authors: Reinhart WH, Häusler K, Schaller P, Erhart S, Stetter M, Dual J, Sayir M
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- Comparison of blood viscosity using a torsional oscillation viscometer and a rheometer.
- Authors: Travagli V, Zanardi I, Boschi L, Gabbrielli A, Mastronuzzi VA, Cappelli R, Forconi S
- Issue date: 2008
- Effect of flow instability (and of blood anti-instability properties) on viscosity of blood measured in rotational viscometer.
- Authors: Dintenfass L, Fu-lung L
- Issue date: 1981
- A newly designed oscillating viscometer for blood viscosity measurements.
- Authors: Häusler K, Reinhart WH, Schaller P, Dual J, Goodbread J, Sayir M
- Issue date: 1996 Jul-Oct
- Low shear rate viscosity of fresh blood.
- Authors: Downs A, Litt M, Kron RE
- Issue date: 1980