CitationThe treatment of cancer of the vagina. 1976, 3 (2):243-56 Clin Obstet Gynaecol
JournalClinics in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Intrauterine diethylstilbestrol exposure and its consequences: pathologic characteristics of vaginal adenosis, clear cell adenocarcinoma, and related lesions.
- Authors: Robboy SJ, Scully RE, Welch WR, Herbst AL
- Issue date: 1977 Jan
- [Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix: diagnosis and etiology as seen in a few cases without diethylstilbestrol anamnesis].
- Authors: Musfeld D, de Grandi P
- Issue date: 1985 Jun 18
- Clear-cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix in young females: analysis of 37 tumors that persisted or recurred after primary therapy.
- Authors: Robboy SJ, Herbst AL, Scully RE
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- An analysis of 346 cases of clear cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix with emphasis on recurrence and survival.
- Authors: Herbst AL, Norusis MJ, Rosenow PJ, Welch WR, Scully RE
- Issue date: 1979 Apr
- Pathology of vaginal and cervical abnormalities associated with prenatal exposure to diethylstilbestrol (des).
- Authors: Robboy SJ, Scully RE, Herbst AL
- Issue date: 1975 Jul