Differential diagnosis of spindle cell tumours by electron microscopy--personal experience and a review.
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, Withington and Christie Hospitals, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractElectron microscopy has its value and its limitations in refining the histogenetic diagnosis of certain spindle cell tumours. The ultrastructural diagnostic features of neural tumours, muscle tumours, fibrous histiocytomas, fibrosarcomas, monophasic synovial sarcoma and spindle-cell squamous carcinoma are reviewed and illustrated.
CitationDifferential diagnosis of spindle cell tumours by electron microscopy--personal experience and a review. 1981, 5 (1):81-105 Histopathology
- Diagnostic aspect of spindle-cell sarcomas by electron microscopy.
- Authors: Nakanishi I, Katsuda S, Ooi A, Kajikawa K, Matsubara F
- Issue date: 1983 May
- [Electron microscopy diagnosis of soft tissue sarcoma].
- Authors: Galil-Ogly GA, Krylov LM, Poroshin KK, Aisenberg LA
- Issue date: 1979
- [An ultrastructural analysis of malignant soft tissue tumors].
- Authors: Tsuneyoshi M
- Issue date: 1987 May
- Ultrastructure of oral sarcoma.
- Authors: Tanaka N, Mimura M, Kimijima Y, Sasaki K, Ichinose S, Amagasa T
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Malignant fibrous histiocytoma: an ultrastructural perspective.
- Authors: Suh CH, Ordóñez NG, Mackay B
- Issue date: 2000 Jul-Aug