Signet ring cell lymphoma: a rare variant of follicular lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, and Department of Radiotherapy, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA case of signet ring cell lymphoma, the eighth in published reports is recorded. This rare tumour is a variant of follicular lymphoma which may be mistaken for metastatic carcinoma. The case has been studied by light microscopy, immunohistochemistry and electron microscopy and confirms that this sub-group has rather uniform characteristics. Observations on the possible origins of the vacuoles are presented.
CitationSignet ring cell lymphoma: a rare variant of follicular lymphoma. 1981, 34 (8):884-91 J Clin Pathol
JournalJournal of Clinical Pathology
- Signet ring cell lymphoma of T cell type.
- Authors: Cross PA, Eyden BP, Harris M
- Issue date: 1989 Mar
- Extreme signet ring cell change in a large B-cell lymphoma of follicular origin.
- Authors: Bogusz AM, Tierno B, Brown D, Pihan G
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Signet ring cell lymphoma. A report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Silberman S, Fresco R, Steinecker PH
- Issue date: 1984 Mar
- Signet ring lymphoma of the skin: ultrastructural and immunohistochemical features.
- Authors: Hanna W, Kahn HJ, From L
- Issue date: 1986 Feb
- Fine needle aspiration of signet-ring cell lymphoma. A case report with differential diagnostic considerations.
- Authors: Gilcrease MZ, Sahin M, Perri RT, Nelson FS, Guzman-Paz M
- Issue date: 1998 Nov-Dec