Cytotoxic and mutagenic effects at the HGRT locus of 4CMB in V79 chinese hamster cells
CitationCytotoxic and mutagenic effects at the HGRT locus of 4CMB in V79 chinese hamster cells. 1982, 100(1-4): 235-238 Mutat Res
- 8-Azaguanine versus 6-thioguanine: influence on frequency and expression time of induced HGPRT- mutations in Chinese hamster V79 cells.
- Authors: Colella CM, Rainaldi G, Piras A
- Issue date: 1983 Feb
- Mechanism of cytotoxic action of azaguanine and thioguanine in wild-type V79 cell lines and their relative efficiency in selection of structural gene mutants.
- Authors: Fox M, Hodgkiss RJ
- Issue date: 1981 Jan
- Effect of BC, 4CMB and 4HMB on the mutation of V79 cells to azaguanine resistance.
- Authors: Lee CG, Webber TD
- Issue date: 1982 Jan-Feb
- Mutagenic activity of 3 diazoacetylglycine derivatives on V79 Chinese hamster cells.
- Authors: Pani B, Babudri N, Bartoli-Klugmann F, Venturini S, di Fant I
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Differential mutagenic response at the HGPRT locus in V79 and CHO Chinese hamster cells after treatment with chromate.
- Authors: Paschin YV, Kozachenko VI, Sal'nikova LE
- Issue date: 1983 Dec