Premature chromosome condensation in temperature-sensitive cells arrested in G1 phase.
AuthorsNaha, P M
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPremature chromosome condensation in temperature-sensitive cells arrested in G1 phase. 1981, 5 (10):981-6 Cell Biol Int Rep
JournalCell Biology International Reports
- Fusion between interphase and mitotic plant protoplasts. Induction of premature chromosome condensation.
- Authors: Szabados L, Dudits D
- Issue date: 1980 Jun
- Premature chromosome condensation. I. Visualization of x-ray-induced chromosome damage in interphase cells.
- Authors: Hittelman WN, Rao PN
- Issue date: 1974 May
- Premature chromosome condensation induced by electrofusion.
- Authors: Cervenka J, Camargo M
- Issue date: 1987
- The synthesis of protein(s) for chromosome condensation may be regulated by a post-transcriptional mechanism.
- Authors: Nishimoto T, Ishida R, Ajiro K, Yamamoto S, Takahashi T
- Issue date: 1981 Nov
- Induction of prematurely condensed chromosomes by mitoplasts.
- Authors: Sunkara PS, Al-Bader AA, Riker MA, Rao PN
- Issue date: 1980 Nov