AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhat are mast cells for? 1981, 291 (5811):110-1 Nature
- Absence of heparin or heparin-like compounds in mast-cell-free tissues and animals.
- Authors: Straus AH, Nader HB, Dietrich CP
- Issue date: 1982 Aug 27
- Dermal mast cells play a central role in the incidence of scratching behavior in mice induced by multiple application of the hapten, 2,4,6-trinitrochlorobenzene.
- Authors: Yamashita H, Michibata Y, Mizukami H, Ogihara Y, Morita A, Nose M
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Production of stem cell factor in canine mast cell tumors.
- Authors: Amagai Y, Tanaka A, Jung K, Matsuda A, Oida K, Nishikawa S, Jang H, Ishizaka S, Matsuda H
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Expression of the c-kit gene product in normal and neoplastic mast cells but not in neoplastic basophil/mast cell precursors from chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
- Authors: Fukuda T, Kamishima T, Tsuura Y, Suzuki T, Kakihara T, Naito M, Kishi K, Matsumoto K, Shibata A, Seito T
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Lymph node mast cells in athymic "nude" (Nu/Nu) and thymus containing (Nu/+ and +/+) Balb/c mice.
- Authors: Włodarski K, Rose NR, Morrison K
- Issue date: 1983