AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGeneration of osteoclasts in vitro. 1981, 47:127-37 J Cell Sci
JournalJournal of Cell Science
- The production of putative osteoclasts in tissue culture - ultrastructure, formation and behavior.
- Authors: Allen TD, Testa NG, Suda T, Schor SL, Onions D, Jarrett O, Boyde A
- Issue date: 1981
- Osteoblast-like cells complete osteoclastic bone resorption and form new mineralized bone matrix in vitro.
- Authors: Mulari MT, Qu Q, Härkönen PL, Väänänen HK
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Chicken receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand induces formation of chicken osteoclasts from bone marrow cells and also directly activates mature osteoclasts.
- Authors: Wang Y, Hou JF, Zhou ZL
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Osteoclasts are capable of particle phagocytosis and bone resorption.
- Authors: Wang W, Ferguson DJ, Quinn JM, Simpson AH, Athanasou NA
- Issue date: 1997 May
- The reaction of osteoclasts when releasing osteocytes from osteocytic lacunae in the bone during bone modeling.
- Authors: Suzuki R, Domon T, Wakita M, Akisaka T
- Issue date: 2003 Jun