Biochemical controls of the G1 phase of a mammalian cell cycle. II. Synthesis of H1 histones in temperature sensitive mouse cells, arrested in G1 phase.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiochemical controls of the G1 phase of a mammalian cell cycle. II. Synthesis of H1 histones in temperature sensitive mouse cells, arrested in G1 phase. 1981, 5 (12):1105-114 Cell Biol Int Rep
JournalCell Biology International Reports
- Synthesis of H1 histones by BHK cells in G1.
- Authors: Tarnowka MA, Baglioni C, Basilico C
- Issue date: 1978 Sep
- Biochemical controls of the G1 phase of a mammalian cell cycle. I. Analysis of chromatin proteins in temperature-sensitive variants.
- Authors: Naha PM, Sorrentino R
- Issue date: 1980 Apr
- Uncoordinate synthesis of histone H1 in cells arrested in the G1 phase.
- Authors: Chiu IM, Marzluff WF
- Issue date: 1982 Dec 31
- Histone H1 in G1 arrested, senescent, and Werner syndrome fibroblasts.
- Authors: Mitsui Y, Sakagami H, Yamada M
- Issue date: 1985
- Effects of butyric acid on cell cycle regulation and induction of histone H1(0) in mouse cells and tissue culture. Inducibility of H1 (0)in the late S-G2 phase of the cell cycle.
- Authors: Chabanas A, Khoury E, Goeltz P, Froussard P, Gjerset R, Dod B, Eisen H, Lawrence JJ
- Issue date: 1985 May 25