Changes in SCM-responses of lymphocytes in mice after implantation with Ehrlich ascites cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChanges in SCM-responses of lymphocytes in mice after implantation with Ehrlich ascites cells. 1981, 17 (2):167-71 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- The theta antigenicity of lymphoid organs of mice bearing the Ehrlich ascites tumor.
- Authors: Loring M, Schlesinger M
- Issue date: 1970 Aug
- [Mesothelium changes following intraperitoneal implantation of ascites cells].
- Authors: Richter IE
- Issue date: 1978
- A scanning electron microscopic study on implantation of Ehrlich ascites tumor cells in the peritoneal layer.
- Authors: Kaneshima S, Kudo H, Kosaka H, Iitsuka Y, Kimachi H
- Issue date: 1976 Aug
- Surface ultrastructural changes of percoll separated splenic lymphocytes from syngeneic & allogeneic mice with transplanted ascites fibrosarcoma tumour.
- Authors: Basu S, Chaudhuri S, Roy B
- Issue date: 1982 Apr
- Effects of zinc deficiency on cellular processes and morphology in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells.
- Authors: Saryan LA, Minkel DT, Dolhun PJ, Calhoun BL, Wielgus S, Schaller M, Petering DH
- Issue date: 1979 Jul