The effects of cytochalasin B on the cytoplasmic contractile network revealed by whole-cell transmission electron microscopy.
Affiliationepartment of Ultrastructure, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe effects of cytochalasin B on the cytoplasmic contractile network revealed by whole-cell transmission electron microscopy. 1981, 131 (1):161-72 Exp. Cell Res.
JournalExperimental Cell Research
- Cytochalasin B stabilises the sub-cortical actin bundles of Chara against a solution of low ionic strength.
- Authors: Williamson RE
- Issue date: 1978 Oct
- [Use of cell enucleation in studying the stability of cytoplasmic organelles and cytoplasm organization].
- Authors: Prudovskiĭ IA, Kerkis AIu, Baĭborodin SI, Khristoliubova NB, Zelenin AV
- Issue date: 1985 Jul
- Effects of cytochalasin B on membrane-associated microfilaments in a cell-free system.
- Authors: Phillips MJ, Oda M, Yousef IM, Funatsu K
- Issue date: 1981 Nov
- [The effect of the disruption of the cytoskeletal elements on uncoupler-induced changes in the centrosome].
- Authors: Alieva IB, Vorob'ev IA
- Issue date: 1990
- Cytoskeletal control of surface membrane mobility.
- Authors: Sundqvist KG, Ehrnst A
- Issue date: 1976 Nov 18