AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester M20 9DY, England
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCFU-S repopulation after low-dose whole-body radiation. 1982, 89 (3):607-17 Radiat. Res.
- Survival of mice and hematopoietic stem cells in bone marrow after intermittent total body irradiation.
- Authors: Maezawa H, Ohizumi Y, Tamai Y, Fukuhara N, Ando F, Kann Y, Tsuda M, Mori T
- Issue date: 1987 Nov-Dec
- Stromal cell migration precedes hemopoietic repopulation of the bone marrow after irradiation.
- Authors: Werts ED, Gibson DP, Knapp SA, DeGowin RL
- Issue date: 1980 Jan
- The response of the granulocytic progenitor cells (CFU-C) of blood and bone marrow in dogs exposed to low doses of X irradiation.
- Authors: Nothdurft W, Fliedner TM
- Issue date: 1982 Jan
- Persisting radiation effect on murine 7-day and 12-day CFU-S.
- Authors: Peterson HP, von Wangenheim KH, Feinendegen LE
- Issue date: 1986 Sep
- Mast cell growth factor enhances multilineage hematopoietic recovery in vivo following radiation-induced aplasia.
- Authors: Patchen ML, Fischer R, Schmauder-Chock EA, Williams DE
- Issue date: 1994 Jan