AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMutagenicity of thymidine in Chinese hamster cells? 1982, 103 (3-6):357-8 Mutat. Res.
- Cytotoxic, and mutagenic effects at the HGPRT locus of 4CMB in V79 Chinese hamster cells.
- Authors: Fox M
- Issue date: 1982 Jan-Feb
- Experiments on the effect of the medium in mutation tests with the HGPRT system in cultured mammalian cells.
- Authors: Bonatti S, Abbondandolo A, Mazzaccaro A, Fiorio R, Mariani L
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Toxicity and mutagenicity tests of 4 anti-cancer drugs in cultured Chinese hamster cells.
- Authors: Dickins M, Wright K, Phillips M, Todd N
- Issue date: 1985 Jul
- Metabolic properties of an azaguanine-resistant variant of Chinese hamster ovary cells (azarts) with normal levels of hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase activity.
- Authors: Plagemann PG, Wohlhueter RM
- Issue date: 1985
- 8-Azaguanine versus 6-thioguanine: influence on frequency and expression time of induced HGPRT- mutations in Chinese hamster V79 cells.
- Authors: Colella CM, Rainaldi G, Piras A
- Issue date: 1983 Feb