Radiotherapy in management of gastrointestinal carcinoma: a review.
AuthorsJames, Roger D
AffiliationChristie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiotherapy in management of gastrointestinal carcinoma: a review. 1980, 73 (9):659-63 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Concurrent combined chemotherapy and radiation therapy in gastrointestinal cancers.
- Authors: Brickner TJ Jr, Gilbertson GF, Stone WC
- Issue date: 1987 Dec
- [The potentials of intraoperative radiation therapy in improving the surgical results in tumors of the gastrointestinal tract].
- Authors: Berdov BA, Mardynskiĭ IuS, Skoropad VIu, Titova LN
- Issue date: 1995
- [Radiotherapy of the recurrence of tumors of the gastrointestinal system].
- Authors: Wannenmacher M
- Issue date: 1985 Aug
- Surgical strategies in locoregional recurrences of gastrointestinal carcinoma.
- Authors: Herfarth C, Schlag P, Hohenberger P
- Issue date: 1987 Aug
- [Special problems of gastrointestinal soft tissue sarcomas].
- Authors: Lehnert T
- Issue date: 1993 Jul