The constant low oxygen concentration in all the target cells for mouse tail radionecrosis.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe constant low oxygen concentration in all the target cells for mouse tail radionecrosis. 1982, 92 (1):172-81 Radiat. Res.
- A histometric study of acute radiation effects on rat tail epidermis.
- Authors: De Rey BL, Klein-Szanto AJ
- Issue date: 1972 Jun
- Some effects of fractionation on the response of the mouse ear to combined heat and X rays.
- Authors: Law MP
- Issue date: 1979 Nov
- Radionecrosis of normal tissue: studies on mouse tails.
- Authors: Hendry JH
- Issue date: 1978 Jan
- Epidermal kinetics and ultrastructure of tolerance to radionecrosis in mouse tails.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Rushton DA, Allen TD
- Issue date: 1982 Mar
- Acute and late damage in mouse tail following hyperthermia and X-irradiation.
- Authors: Hume SP, Myers R
- Issue date: 1985 Oct-Dec