AffiliationDepartment of Chemistry, Paisley COllege, High Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA1 2BE, Scotland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary intermediates in the pulsed irradiation of retinoids. 1982, 36 (2):139-45 Photochem Photobiol.
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Stability of retinol analogs. VIII. Pyrolysis and photolysis of retinoic acid in aqueous ethanolic solution.
- Authors: Takashima Y, Nakajima T, Washitake M, Anmo T, Sugiura M, Matsumaru H
- Issue date: 1979 Jan
- UVA is the major contributor to the photodegradation of tretinoin and isotretinoin: Implications for development of improved pharmaceutical formulations.
- Authors: Tashtoush BM, Jacobson EL, Jacobson MK
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 20
- A historical introduction to the chemistry of vitamin A and its analogs (retinoids).
- Authors: Pawson BA
- Issue date: 1981 Feb 27
- Oral retinoids in dermatology.
- Authors: Bayrd GT, Goltz RW
- Issue date: 1982 Dec
- Inhibition of carcinogenesis by retinoids.
- Authors: Nettesheim P
- Issue date: 1980 Apr 5