An analysis of the fate of patients treated radically for glottic carcinoma of the larynx.
AffiliationDepartments of Radiotherapy and Medical Statistics, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn analysis of the fate of patients treated radically for glottic carcinoma of the larynx. 1980, 31 (4):449-52 Clin Radiol
- Stomal recurrence after primary total laryngectomy.
- Authors: Petrovic Z, Djordjevic V
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Exclusive radiotherapy for stage T1-T2N0M0 lanryngeal cancer: retrospective study of 59 patients at CFB and CHU de Caen.
- Authors: Cuny F, Géry B, Florescu C, Clarisse B, Blanchard D, Rame JP, Babin E, De Raucourt D
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Recurrence after radiotherapy for glottic carcinoma.
- Authors: Viani L, Stell PM, Dalby JE
- Issue date: 1991 Feb 1
- Salvage surgery after radiotherapy failure in T1-T2 squamous cell carcinoma of the glottic larynx.
- Authors: McLaughlin MP, Parsons JT, Fein DA, Stringer SP, Cassisi NJ, Mendenhall WM, Million RR
- Issue date: 1996 May-Jun
- Failure of radiation therapy in stage I and II glottic squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Witt RL
- Issue date: 1995 Aug