Repeated investigations of cyclophosphamide disposition in myeloma patients receiving intermittent chemotherapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract1 The disposition of cyclophosphamide was investigated in a group of myeloma patients. 2 Marked changes in clearance and volume of distribution of cyclophosphamide occurred between investigations. 3 The observed changes in disposition did not correlate with biochemical estimates of renal and hepatic function or plasma protein status.
CitationRepeated investigations of cyclophosphamide disposition in myeloma patients receiving intermittent chemotherapy. 1980, 10 (3):281-5 Br J Clin Pharmacol
JournalBritish Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- The disposition of cyclophosphamide in a group of myeloma patients.
- Authors: Bramwell V, Calvert RT, Edwards G, Scarffe H, Crowther D
- Issue date: 1979
- Plasma cell myeloma: response of melphalan-resistant patients to high-dose intermittent cyclophosphamide.
- Authors: Bergsagel DE, Cowan DH, Hasselback R
- Issue date: 1972 Nov 4
- [Treatment of multiple myeloma. High-dose intermittent administration of cyclophosphamide and prednisolone--follow up study of 10 years period].
- Authors: Mizuno H, Ninomiya N, Ohta H, Tokoro K, Yasuma A, Ohnishi K, Ikeda Y
- Issue date: 1983 Nov
- Subcutaneous versus intravenous bortezomib in two different induction therapies for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: an interim analysis from the prospective GMMG-MM5 trial.
- Authors: Merz M, Salwender H, Haenel M, Mai EK, Bertsch U, Kunz C, Hielscher T, Blau IW, Scheid C, Hose D, Seckinger A, Jauch A, Hillengass J, Raab MS, Schurich B, Munder M, Schmidt-Wolf IG, Gerecke C, Lindemann HW, Zeis M, Weisel K, Duerig J, Goldschmidt H
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Myopericarditis caused by cyclophosphamide used to mobilize peripheral blood stem cells in a myeloma patient with renal failure.
- Authors: Yamamoto R, Kanda Y, Matsuyama T, Oshima K, Nannya Y, Suguro M, Chizuka A, Hamaki T, Takezako N, Miwa A, Kami M, Mori S, Kojima T, Saito K, Itaoka Y, Kashida M
- Issue date: 2000 Sep