Repeated investigations of cyclophosphamide disposition in myeloma patients receiving intermittent chemotherapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX
MetadataShow full item record
Abstract1 The disposition of cyclophosphamide was investigated in a group of myeloma patients. 2 Marked changes in clearance and volume of distribution of cyclophosphamide occurred between investigations. 3 The observed changes in disposition did not correlate with biochemical estimates of renal and hepatic function or plasma protein status.
CitationRepeated investigations of cyclophosphamide disposition in myeloma patients receiving intermittent chemotherapy. 1980, 10 (3):281-5 Br J Clin Pharmacol
JournalBritish Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- The influence of interferon-alpha on the pharmacokinetics of cyclophosphamide and its 4-hydroxy metabolite in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Hassan M, Nilsson C, Olsson H, Lundin J, Osterborg A
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- The disposition of cyclophosphamide in a group of myeloma patients.
- Authors: Bramwell V, Calvert RT, Edwards G, Scarffe H, Crowther D
- Issue date: 1979
- Preserving renal function in patients with membranous nephropathy: daily oral chlorambucil compared with intermittent monthly pulses of cyclophosphamide.
- Authors: Reichert LJ, Huysmans FT, Assmann K, Koene RA, Wetzels JF
- Issue date: 1994 Sep 1
- A combination of dexamethasone, cyclophosphamide, etoposide, and cisplatin is less toxic and more effective than high-dose cyclophosphamide for peripheral stem cell mobilization in multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Corso A, Arcaini L, Caberlon S, Zappasodi P, Mangiacavalli S, Lorenzi A, Rusconi C, Troletti D, Maiocchi MA, Pascutto C, Morra E, Lazzarino M
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- A comparison of vincristine and doxorubicin infusional chemotherapy with methylprednisolone (VAMP) with the addition of weekly cyclophosphamide (C-VAMP) as induction treatment followed by autografting in previously untreated myeloma.
- Authors: Raje N, Powles R, Kulkarni S, Milan S, Middleton G, Singhal S, Mehta J, Millar B, Viner C, Raymond J, Treleaven J, Cunningham D, Gore M
- Issue date: 1997 Apr