Abnormalities of growth and gonadal function in children treated for malignant disease: a review.
AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAbnormalities of growth and gonadal function in children treated for malignant disease: a review. 1982, 75 (8):641-7 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Disorders of the endocrine system due to radiation and cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Authors: Shalet SM
- Issue date: 1983 Nov
- Recognizing and managing the late effects of cancer treatment.
- Authors: Leventhal BG, Shearer PD
- Issue date: 1989 May
- Growth and endocrine function after bone marrow transplantation.
- Authors: Shalet SM, Didi M, Ogilvy-Stuart AL, Schulga J, Donaldson MD
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- Pathogenesis and significance of hormonal-metabolic derangements in uremia.
- Authors: Avioli LV
- Issue date: 1978 Sep
- [Endocrinal sequela in bone marrow transplantations during childhood and adolescence].
- Authors: Le Heup B, von Bueltzingloewen A, Bordigoni P, Sommelet D, Pierson M
- Issue date: 1993 Sep