Hypothalamic-pituitary disease as the sole manifestation of sarcoidosis.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Wilmslow Road, Manchester 20
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHypothalamic-pituitary disease as the sole manifestation of sarcoidosis. 1982, 58 (686):771-2 Postgrad Med J
JournalPostgraduate Medical Journal
- Authors: Salvatori R
- Issue date: 1997 Sep 11
- Empty sella turcica in intracranial sarcoidosis. Pituitary insufficiency, primary polydipsia, and changing neuroradiologic findings.
- Authors: Chiang R, Marshall MC Jr, Rosman PM, Hotson G, Mannheimer E, Wallace EZ
- Issue date: 1984 Jun
- Hypothalamic-pituitary sarcoidosis. A case report.
- Authors: Ismail F, Miller JL, Kahn SE, Willcox PA
- Issue date: 1985 Jan 26
- Endocrine complications of sarcoidosis.
- Authors: Bell NH
- Issue date: 1991 Sep
- Hypothalamic/pituitary sarcoidosis.
- Authors: Scott IA, Stocks AE, Saines N
- Issue date: 1987 Apr