Radioimmunoassay of free light chains of immunoglobulins in urine.
AffiliationDepartment of Chemical Pathology, University Hospital of South Manchester, Withington, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadioimmunoassay of free light chains of immunoglobulins in urine. 1982, 28 (11):2254-8 Clin Chem
- [Determination of free kappa and lambda light chains in urine by immunoenzyme analysis].
- Authors: León VJ, León E, Martínez-Pescador R, López-Borrasca A
- Issue date: 1986
- Free light chains of immunoglobulins in normal serum and urine determined by radioimmunoassay.
- Authors: Sölling K
- Issue date: 1975 Sep
- Estimation of free light chains of immunoglobulins by enzyme immunoassay.
- Authors: Brouwer J, Otting-van de Ruit M, Busking-van der Lely H
- Issue date: 1985 Aug 30
- Tubular proteinuria in myeloma.
- Authors: Ballocchi S, Bergonzi G, Dall'Aglio P, Fontana F, Gandi U, Pantano E, Poisetti P, Scarpioni L
- Issue date: 1980 Jan-Mar
- Turbidimetric measurement of Bence-Jones proteins using antibodies against free light chains of immunoglobulins. An artifact caused by different polymeric forms of light chains.
- Authors: Heino J, Rajamäki A, Irjala K
- Issue date: 1984 Apr