Levonantradol effectiveness in cancer patients resistant to conventional anti-emetics.
CitationLevonantradol effectiveness in cancer patients resistant to conventional anti-emetics. 1982, 8 (4):335-9 Clin Oncol
- Levonantradol: a synthetic cannabinoid in the treatment of severe chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting resistant to conventional anti-emetic therapy.
- Authors: Stuart-Harris RC, Mooney CA, Smith IE
- Issue date: 1983 Jun
- Double-blind multiple-dose crossover study of the antiemetic effect of intramuscular levonantradol compared to prochlorperazine.
- Authors: Sheidler VR, Ettinger DS, Diasio RB, Enterline JP, Brown MD
- Issue date: 1984 Apr
- [Treatment of refractory cytostatic agent-induced vomiting with the synthetic cannabinoid levonantradol].
- Authors: Heim ME, Queisser W
- Issue date: 1982 Apr
- [Levonantradol as an antiemetic in cancer chemotherapy].
- Authors: Mella O, Følling Elgjo R, Isaksen H, Klepp O
- Issue date: 1984 Nov 30
- [Levonantradol in the treatment of nausea and vomiting caused by cytostatic drugs (author's transl) clinical studies].
- Authors: Higi M, Niederle N, Bremer K, Schmitt G, Schmidt CG, Seeber S
- Issue date: 1982 Aug 20