The effects of a collagenous extracellular matrix on fibroblast membrane organization. An ESR spin label study.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe effects of a collagenous extracellular matrix on fibroblast membrane organization. An ESR spin label study. 1982, 141 (2):421-31 Exp. Cell Res.
JournalExperimental cell research
- Electron spin resonance studies of changes in membrane fluidity of Chinese hamster ovary cells during the cell cycle.
- Authors: Lai CS, Hopwood LE, Swartz HM
- Issue date: 1980 Oct 16
- Extracellular matrix organization modulates fibroblast growth and growth factor responsiveness.
- Authors: Nakagawa S, Pawelek P, Grinnell F
- Issue date: 1989 Jun
- Lipid mobility and order in bovine rod outer segment disk membranes. A spin-label study of lipid-protein interactions.
- Authors: Pates RD, Marsh D
- Issue date: 1987 Jan 13
- Membrane fluidity of Chinese hamster ovary cells on plasma fibronectin-coated microcarriers. A spin label study.
- Authors: Lai CS, Ankel EG, Hopwood LE
- Issue date: 1984 Jan
- ESR spin-labeling method of determining membrane fluidity in biological materials--tissue culture cells, cardiac mitochondria, erythrocytes and epidermal cells.
- Authors: Ogura R, Sugiyama M, Sakanashi T, Ninomiya T
- Issue date: 1988