The thermodependence of the activity of integral enzymes in liver plasma membranes: evidence consistent with a functionally asymmetric lipid bilayer.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe thermodependence of the activity of integral enzymes in liver plasma membranes: evidence consistent with a functionally asymmetric lipid bilayer. 1982, 143 (1):147-52 FEBS Lett.
- Thyroid hormone control of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases and the regulation of the sensitivity of the liver to hormones.
- Authors: Gumaa KA, Hothersall JS, Greenbaum AL, McLean P
- Issue date: 1977 Aug 1
- Insulin-sensitive adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate phosphodiesterase of hepatocyte plasma membrane.
- Authors: Tria E, Scapin S, Cocco C, Luly P
- Issue date: 1977 Jan 24
- [Effect of thyroxine on the contents of cyclic AMP and on the activity of cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase in hepatocytes of the rat].
- Authors: Leoni S, Spagnuolo S
- Issue date: 1975 Dec 15
- Cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase activity in three Morris hepatomas.
- Authors: Criss WE, Morris HP
- Issue date: 1975
- Effect of aflatoxin B1 on adenyl cyclase and cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase activities in rat liver and kidney.
- Authors: Prasanna HR, Ramakrishna V, Gupta SR, Viswanathan L, Venkitasubramanian TA
- Issue date: 1975 Sep