Monoclonal antibodies against two human lung carcinoma cell lines.
AffiliationDivision of Immunology, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMonoclonal antibodies against two human lung carcinoma cell lines. 1982, 46 (5):794-801 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- [Reactivity of monoclonal antibodies ALT-01 and ALT-04 and identification of lung cancer-associated antigens].
- Authors: Fan MZ, Qiu WR, Yu YB, Chen ZX, Cao SL, Wu RH, Wu H, Zhong JA, Ma YL, Xin YL
- Issue date: 1987 May
- Characterization of two human small cell lung carcinoma-reactive monoclonal antibodies generated by a novel immunization approach.
- Authors: Tong AW, Lee J, Stone MJ
- Issue date: 1984 Nov
- Establishment of internal-image anti-idiotype monoclonal antibodies to a human antibody to lung cancer.
- Authors: Saito H, Taniguchi M, Fukasawa T, Yamaguchi Y, Fujisawa T
- Issue date: 1997 Apr
- Monoclonal antibodies to human squamous cell carcinoma of the lung and their application to tumor diagnosis.
- Authors: Kyoizumi S, Akiyama M, Kouno N, Kobuke K, Hakoda M, Jones SL, Yamakido M
- Issue date: 1985 Jul
- Monoclonal antibodies specific for two different histological types of human lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Saji S, Zylstra S, Schepart BS, Ghosh SK, Jou YH, Takita H, Bankert RB
- Issue date: 1984 Summer