A search for adaptive or inducible responses to DNA damage in V79 Chinese hamster cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA search for adaptive or inducible responses to DNA damage in V79 Chinese hamster cells., 64 (8-9):687-92 Biochimie
- Isolation of alkylating agent-sensitive Chinese hamster ovary cell lines.
- Authors: Robson CN, Hickson ID
- Issue date: 1987 Apr
- Relationship between chemical damage of DNA and mutations in mammalian cells. I. Dose-response curves for the induction of 6-thioguanine-resistant mutants by low doses of monofunctional alkylating agents, X-rays and UV radiation in V79 Chinese hamster cells.
- Authors: Jenssen D, Ramel C
- Issue date: 1980 Dec
- DNA synthesis, mutagenesis, DNA damage, and cytotoxicity in cultured mammalian cells treated with alkylating agents.
- Authors: Peterson AR
- Issue date: 1980 Mar
- Inability of Chinese hamster ovary cells to excise O6-alkylguanine.
- Authors: Goth-Goldstein R
- Issue date: 1980 Jul
- Enhanced mutagenicity of low doses of alkylating agents and UV-light by inhibition of ribonucleotide reductase.
- Authors: Jenssen D
- Issue date: 1986