Respiratory mucus: structure, metabolism and control of secretion.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, CHristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRespiratory mucus: structure, metabolism and control of secretion. 1982, 144:335-50 Adv Exp Med Biol
JournalAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Motor control of airway goblet cells and glands.
- Authors: Rogers DF
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- Defensive mechanisms of the respiratory system.
- Authors: Widdicombe JG
- Issue date: 1977
- [Innervation and control of the upper airway].
- Authors: García Pachón E, Sanchis J
- Issue date: 1997
- The effects of irritation at various levels of the airway upon tracheal mucus secretion in the cat.
- Authors: Phipps RJ, Richardson PS
- Issue date: 1976 Oct
- Neural control of airway mucus secretion.
- Authors: Rogers DF, Dewar A
- Issue date: 1990