Variations in chromosome numbers and their possible relationship to the development of 8-azaguanine resistance in V79 Chinese hamster cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 9BX, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVariations in chromosome numbers and their possible relationship to the development of 8-azaguanine resistance in V79 Chinese hamster cells. 1982, 6 (1):39-48 Cell Biol Int Rep
JournalCell Biology International Reports
- Induction of chromosomal aberrations and 8-azaguanine-resistant mutations by aryldialkyltriazenes in cultured mammalian cells.
- Authors: Ochi T, Umeda M, Masuda H, Endo H
- Issue date: 1981 Feb
- 8-Azaguanine versus 6-thioguanine: influence on frequency and expression time of induced HGPRT- mutations in Chinese hamster V79 cells.
- Authors: Colella CM, Rainaldi G, Piras A
- Issue date: 1983 Feb
- The relative effectiveness of 6-thioguanine and 8-azaguanine in selecting resistant mutants from two V79 Chinese hamster cells in vitro.
- Authors: Nikaido O, Fox M
- Issue date: 1976 Jun
- [Variability of Chinese hamster clones in resistance to 8-azaguanine].
- Authors: Abramian DS, Ignatova TN, Glebova OK
- Issue date: 1979 Jul
- Mutagenicity of metal cations in cultured cells from Chinese hamster.
- Authors: Miyaki M, Akamatsu N, Ono T, Koyama H
- Issue date: 1979 Nov