Triplet, radical anion and radical cation spectra of furocoumarins.
AffiliationLaboratoire de Biophysique, Inserm U.201, CNRS ERA 951, Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle, 61, Rue Buffon, 75005 Paris.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTriplet, radical anion and radical cation spectra of furocoumarins. 1984, 39 (3):287-91 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Quinone sensitized electron transfer photooxidation of nucleic acids: chemistry of thymine and thymidine radical cations in aqueous solution.
- Authors: Wagner JR, van Lier JE, Johnston LJ
- Issue date: 1990 Aug
- The reactivities of furocoumarin excited states with DNA in solution. A laser flash photolysis and fluorescence study.
- Authors: Beaumont PC, Parsons BJ, Navaratnam S, Phillips GO, Allen JC
- Issue date: 1980 Jul 29
- One-electron oxidation of alcohols by the 1,3,5-trimethoxybenzene radical cation in the excited state during two-color two-laser flash photolysis.
- Authors: Cai X, Sakamoto M, Fujitsuka M, Majima T
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 15
- Enol ether radical cation reaction kinetics. Laser flash photolysis calibration of radical cation clocks.
- Authors: Horner JH, Newcomb M
- Issue date: 2001 May 9
- Steady-state and laser flash photolysis study of the carbon-carbon bond fragmentation reactions of 2-arylsulfanyl alcohol radical cations.
- Authors: Baciocchi E, Giacco TD, Elisei F, Gerini MF, Lapi A, Liberali P, Uzzoli B
- Issue date: 2004 Nov 26