The photochemical interaction between the triplet state of 8-methoxypsoralen and the melanin precursor L-3,4 dihydroxyphenylalanine.
AffiliationDepartment of Chemistry, Paisley College, Paisley PA1 2BE, Scotland. UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe photochemical interaction between the triplet state of 8-methoxypsoralen and the melanin precursor L-3,4 dihydroxyphenylalanine. 1984, 39 (2):155-9 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- The metabolism of 8-methoxypsoralen in man.
- Authors: Schmid J, Prox A, Reuter A, Zipp H, Koss FW
- Issue date: 1980
- A laser flash photolysis study of the reactivities of the triplet states of 8-methoxypsoralen and 4,5',8-trimethylpsoralen with nucleic acid bases in solution.
- Authors: Beaumont PC, Parsons BJ, Phillips GO, Allen JC
- Issue date: 1979 Apr 26
- The reactivities of furocoumarin excited states with DNA in solution. A laser flash photolysis and fluorescence study.
- Authors: Beaumont PC, Parsons BJ, Navaratnam S, Phillips GO, Allen JC
- Issue date: 1980 Jul 29
- The interaction of melanin with 8-methoxypsoralen: effect on radiative and nonradiative transitions. A fluorescence and pulsed photoacoustic study.
- Authors: Losi A, Viappiani C, Crippa PR
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- High-performance liquid chromotography analysis of 8-methoxypsoralen monoadducts and crosslinks in lymphocytes and keratinocytes.
- Authors: Bevilacqua PM, Edelson RL, Gasparro FP
- Issue date: 1991 Jul