AuthorsCartwright, R A
McKinney, P A
Hopton, P A
Birch, Jillian M
Hartley, Ann L
Mann, J R
Waterhouse, J A
Johnston, H E
Draper, G J
AffiliationThe Department of Epidemiology, Yorkshire Regional Cancer Organisation, Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, LS16 6QB
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnalysis of information obtained in an inter-regional epidemiological study by interviewing the parents of 555 children with malignancy diagnosed between 1980 to 1983 and the parents of 1110 control children did not reveal any significant association between exposure to ultrasound examination in pregnancy and risk of childhood cancer.
CitationUltrasound examinations in pregnancy and childhood cancer. 1984, 2 (8410):999-1000 Lancet
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy and the risk of childhood cancer.
- Authors: Stjernfeldt M, Ludvigsson J, Berglund K, Lindsten J
- Issue date: 1986 Sep 20
- Obstetric ultrasound and childhood malignancies.
- Authors: Kinnier Wilson LM, Waterhouse JA
- Issue date: 1984 Nov 3
- Exposure to passive smoking during pregnancy and childhood, and cancer risk: the epidemiological evidence.
- Authors: Trédaniel J, Boffetta P, Little J, Saracci R, Hirsch A
- Issue date: 1994 Jul
- Early life exposure to diagnostic radiation and ultrasound scans and risk of childhood cancer: case-control study.
- Authors: Rajaraman P, Simpson J, Neta G, Berrington de Gonzalez A, Ansell P, Linet MS, Ron E, Roman E
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 10
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy and risk of childhood cancer.
- Authors: Stjernfeldt M, Berglund K, Lindsten J, Ludvigsson J
- Issue date: 1986 Jun 14