Lung uptake of technetium 99m methylene diphosphonate due to focal metastatic calcification
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLung uptake of technetium 99m methylene diphosphonate due to focal metastatic calcification 1984, 57 (680):758 Br J Radiol
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- Idiopathic pulmonary ossification with focal pulmonary uptake of technetium-99m HMDP bone scanning agent.
- Authors: Silberstein EB, Vasavada PJ, Hawkins H
- Issue date: 1985 Jun
- Diffuse pulmonary calcification in uremia: report of a case detected by bone scanning.
- Authors: Casara D, Bertoli M, Naso A, Meneghello A
- Issue date: 1979 Oct-Dec
- Abnormal lung and liver uptake of gallium-67 and technetium-99m MDP in hypercalcemia of lymphoma with metastatic pulmonary calcification.
- Authors: Sullivan WT, Orzel JA, Reed KD, Bower JH
- Issue date: 1986 Aug
- Parathyroid carcinoma with metastatic calcification identified by technetium-99m methylene diphosphonate scintigraphy.
- Authors: Aso Y, Sato A, Tayama K, Takanashi K, Satoh H, Takemura Y
- Issue date: 1996 May
- Pulmonary gallium-67 uptake in diffuse pulmonary calcinosis.
- Authors: Yeo E, Miller JH
- Issue date: 1996 Nov