Long-term marrow cultures in the analysis of viral leukaemogenesis.
CitationLong-term marrow cultures in the analysis of viral leukaemogenesis. 1984, 13 (2):349-70 Clin Haematol
JournalClinics in Haematology
- Modulation of the haemopoietic system by murine retroviruses.
- Authors: Mak TW, Bernstein A
- Issue date: 1984 Jun
- Virus and cell requirements for Friend virus granulocytic leukemogenesis in long-term bone marrow cultures of NIH swiss [N:NIH(S)] mice.
- Authors: Greenberger JS, Newburger PE, Lipton JM, Moloney WC, Sakakeeny MA, Jackson PL
- Issue date: 1980 Apr
- Comparative effects of polycythemia-inducing Friend leukemia virus and Moloney leukemia virus on hematopoietic progenitors in murine long-term bone marrow cultures.
- Authors: Heard JM, Fichelson S, Gisselbrecht S, Varet B
- Issue date: 1981 Aug
- Modification of erythropoiesis and hormone sensitivity by RNA tumor viruses.
- Authors: Hankins WD, Kaminchik J
- Issue date: 1984
- The role of colony stimulating factors in leukaemogenesis.
- Authors: Griffin JD, Young DC
- Issue date: 1986 Nov