Enhanced K-cell activity in the peripheral blood of patients with malignant disease.
AffiliationNational Institute of Oncology, Budapest X11., Rath Gy.u.7-9, Hungary
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have analysed the influence of human malignant, inflammatory and infectious disease on the capacity of peripheral lymphocytes to mediate antibody-dependent haemolysis. The application of an enzyme-like kinetic model for measurement of maximal cytotoxic function has permitted reproducible and sensitive determinations of the K-cell function. The results show that malignant disease is associated with enhancement of ADCC capacity.
CitationEnhanced K-cell activity in the peripheral blood of patients with malignant disease. 1984, 16 (3):170-4 Cancer Immunol. Immunother.
JournalCancer Immunology Immunotherapy
- Mechanism of defective NK cell activity in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related complex. II. Normal antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) mediated by effector cells defective in natural killer (NK) cytotoxicity.
- Authors: Katz JD, Mitsuyasu R, Gottlieb MS, Lebow LT, Bonavida B
- Issue date: 1987 Jul 1
- Decreased killer cell activity in preeclampsia.
- Authors: Siklós P, Németh-Csóka A, Bartalits L, Ungár L, Hercz P, Tótpál K, Garam T
- Issue date: 1987
- Natural killer cytotoxicity and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity of human immunodeficiency virus-infected cells by leukocytes from human neonates and adults.
- Authors: Jenkins M, Mills J, Kohl S
- Issue date: 1993 May
- [Studies of immunotherapy of malignant urogenital tumors: 2nd report. Changes in the K-cell population of the peripheral blood in patients with malignant tumors and the significance of antibody dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) in OK-432 immunotherapy].
- Authors: Fujioka T, Tanji S, Koike H, Suzuki K, Aoki H, Banya Y, Kubo T, Ohhori T
- Issue date: 1987 Jan
- Natural killer cell activity and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity in newborn infants.
- Authors: Hallberg A, Malmström P
- Issue date: 1982 May