Effect of mitoxantrone on outcome of children with first relapse of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL R3): an open-label randomised trial.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Children's Cancer Group, School of Cancer and Enabling Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Central Manchester University Hospitals Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAlthough survival of children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia has improved greatly in the past two decades, the outcome of those who relapse has remained static. We investigated the outcome of children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia who relapsed on present therapeutic regimens.
CitationEffect of mitoxantrone on outcome of children with first relapse of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL R3): an open-label randomised trial. 2010, 376 (9757):2009-17 Lancet
- Augmented post-remission therapy for a minimal residual disease-defined high-risk subgroup of children and young people with clinical standard-risk and intermediate-risk acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (UKALL 2003): a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Vora A, Goulden N, Mitchell C, Hancock J, Hough R, Rowntree C, Moorman AV, Wade R
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Treatment reduction for children and young adults with low-risk acute lymphoblastic leukaemia defined by minimal residual disease (UKALL 2003): a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Vora A, Goulden N, Wade R, Mitchell C, Hancock J, Hough R, Rowntree C, Richards S
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Outcomes of patients with childhood B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with late bone marrow relapses: long-term follow-up of the ALLR3 open-label randomised trial.
- Authors: Parker C, Krishnan S, Hamadeh L, Irving JAE, Kuiper RP, Révész T, Hoogerbrugge P, Hancock J, Sutton R, Moorman AV, Saha V
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 27
- Intravenous pegylated asparaginase versus intramuscular native Escherichia coli L-asparaginase in newly diagnosed childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (DFCI 05-001): a randomised, open-label phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Place AE, Stevenson KE, Vrooman LM, Harris MH, Hunt SK, O'Brien JE, Supko JG, Asselin BL, Athale UH, Clavell LA, Cole PD, Kelly KM, Laverdiere C, Leclerc JM, Michon B, Schorin MA, Welch JJ, Lipshultz SE, Kutok JL, Blonquist TM, Neuberg DS, Sallan SE, Silverman LB
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Arsenic trioxide and all-trans retinoic acid treatment for acute promyelocytic leukaemia in all risk groups (AML17): results of a randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Burnett AK, Russell NH, Hills RK, Bowen D, Kell J, Knapper S, Morgan YG, Lok J, Grech A, Jones G, Khwaja A, Friis L, McMullin MF, Hunter A, Clark RE, Grimwade D, UK National Cancer Research Institute Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Working Group.
- Issue date: 2015 Oct