Development of a patient-reported questionnaire for collecting toxicity data following prostate brachytherapy.
AuthorsFarnell, Damian J J
Anandadas, Carmel N
Routledge, Jacqueline A
Burns, Meriel P
Logue, John P
Wylie, James P
Livsey, Jacqueline E
West, Catharine M L
Davidson, Susan E
AffiliationSchool of Cancer & Enabling Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo improve a questionnaire used to collect patient-reported outcomes from patients with early stage prostate cancer treated with brachytherapy. A secondary aim was to adapt the Late Effects of Normal Tissue (LENT) subjective toxicity questionnaire for use to collect Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) data, the current preferred platform for assessing radiation toxicity.
CitationDevelopment of a patient-reported questionnaire for collecting toxicity data following prostate brachytherapy. 2010, 97 (1):136-42 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Median 5 year follow-up of 125iodine brachytherapy as monotherapy in men aged<or=55 years with favorable prostate cancer.
- Authors: Gómez-Iturriaga Piña A, Crook J, Borg J, Lockwood G, Fleshner N
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Efficacy of data capture for patient-reported toxicity following radiotherapy for prostate or cervical cancer.
- Authors: Farnell DJ, Routledge J, Hannon R, Logue JP, Cowan RA, Wylie JP, Barraclough LH, Livsey JE, Swindell R, Davidson SE
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Rectal toxicity profile after transperineal interstitial permanent prostate brachytherapy: use of a comprehensive toxicity scoring system and identification of rectal dosimetric toxicity predictors.
- Authors: Shah JN, Ennis RD
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 1
- Combined brachytherapy with external beam radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer: reduced morbidity with an intraoperative brachytherapy planning technique and supplemental intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- Authors: Zelefsky MJ, Nedelka MA, Arican ZL, Yamada Y, Cohen GN, Shippy AM, Park JJ, Zaider M
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Mar
- Biochemical disease-free rate and toxicity for men treated with iodine-125 prostate brachytherapy with d(90) ≥180 Gy.
- Authors: Gómez-Iturriaga Piña A, Crook J, Borg J, Ma C
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 1