AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA modified design is described for the skin graft board, which improves its performance when used in conjunction with the skin graft knife.
CitationAn improved design for the skin graft board. 1988, 41 (3):327-8 Br J Plast Surg
JournalBritish Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Optimizing the skin graft board.
- Authors: Somma AM
- Issue date: 1978 Sep
- Protectors for skin grafts.
- Authors: Southern SJ, Morris RJ, Davies M, Moss AL
- Issue date: 1994 Jan
- [A device for skin perforation and preparation of thin dermal strips].
- Authors: Izmaĭlov GA, Toporkov PN, Izmaĭlov SG
- Issue date: 1990 Aug
- The cutting edge of plastic surgery: how to sharpen your Humby knife.
- Authors: Bell MS, Duncan MJ
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- [An instrument for skin retention in plastic surgery].
- Authors: Gornik AA
- Issue date: 1988 Jun