MetadataShow full item record
CitationMucous glycoproteins: a gel of a problem. 1985, 20:40-76 Essays Biochem
JournalEssays in Biochemistry
- Structure of gastrointestinal mucins: searching for the Rosetta stone.
- Authors: Laboisse CL
- Issue date: 1986 May
- Glycoproteins and blood group activity. Oligosaccharides of A+ hog submaxillary glycoproteins.
- Authors: Aminoff D, Baig MM, Gathmann WD
- Issue date: 1979 Mar 25
- Structure and macromolecular properties of mucus glycoproteins.
- Authors: Carlstedt I, Sheehan JK
- Issue date: 1988
- Purification and characterization of sialyl-Le(a)-carrying mucins of human bile; evidence for the presence of MUC1 and MUC3 apoproteins.
- Authors: Baeckström D, Karlsson N, Hansson GC
- Issue date: 1994 May 20
- Size and configuration of glycoprotein fragments cleaved from tumor cells by proteolysis.
- Authors: Slayter HS, Codington JF
- Issue date: 1973 May 25