Aggregation effects on the photophysical properties of porphyrins in relation to mechanisms involved in photodynamic therapy.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, The Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAggregation effects on the photophysical properties of porphyrins in relation to mechanisms involved in photodynamic therapy. 1985, 193:293-302 Adv Exp Med Biol
JournalAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- [Mechanism of action and clinical use of photoactivated hematoporphyrins in oncology].
- Authors: Stanowski E, Graczyk A, Konarski J, Sobczyńska J
- Issue date: 1986 Jun 9
- [New methods of locating and treating malignant neoplasms by using a hematoporphyrin derivative and photoradiation].
- Authors: Zawirska B
- Issue date: 1987 Nov-Dec
- Photophysics and photochemistry of hematoporphyrin, hematoporphyrin derivative and uroporphyrin I.
- Authors: Grossweiner LI, Blum A, Goyal GC
- Issue date: 1985
- Porphyrin photosensitization and phototherapy.
- Authors: Moan J
- Issue date: 1986 Jun