Case report: Salmonella pneumonia associated with chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy, Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPatients with malignant disease are frequently at risk of developing a wide range of infective disorders as a result of their immunosuppressed state. The case reported here describes a rare manifestation of a common infection, Salmonella, in a patient undergoing treatment for lymphoma.
CitationCase report: Salmonella pneumonia associated with chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. 1985, 36 (5):459-60 Clin Radiol
- Infections in patients with malignant lymphoma treated with combination chemotherapy.
- Authors: Feld R, Bodey GP
- Issue date: 1977 Mar
- Case report: Yersinia enterocolitica necrotizing pneumonia in an immunocompromised patient.
- Authors: Greene JN, Herndon P, Nadler JP, Sandin RL
- Issue date: 1993 Mar
- Impact on second malignancy risk of the combined use of radiation and chemotherapy for lymphomas.
- Authors: Lavey RS, Eby NL, Prosnitz LR
- Issue date: 1990 Jul 1
- Chronic pneumonia. Primary malignant non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the lung arising in mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue.
- Authors: Chow WH, Ducheine Y, Hilfer J, Brandstetter RD
- Issue date: 1996 Sep
- Causes of death in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Ostrow S, Diggs CH, Sutherland J, Wiernik PH
- Issue date: 1981 Aug 1