Dose-response curves after in vivo experimental chemotherapy: influence of route of administration on biological outcomes.
CitationDose-response curves after in vivo experimental chemotherapy: influence of route of administration on biological outcomes. 1985, 15 (2):91-2 Cancer Chemother Pharmacol
JournalCancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- CCNU (NSC-79037): preclinical toxicologic evaluation of a single intravenous infusion in dogs and monkeys.
- Authors: Schaeppi U, Fleischman RW, Phelan RS, Ethier MF, Luthra YK
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- [The dependence of the antineoplastic activity of serotonin on dose and route of administration].
- Authors: Mal'tseva LF
- Issue date: 1966
- [Josamycin propionate. 4. Toxicity].
- Authors: Hazato H, Yamamoto T, Tadokoro I, Kawamura A, Suzuki K
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- Effects of the mode of administration of mitomycin on tumor and marrow response and on the therapeutic ratio.
- Authors: Rockwell S, Nierenburg M, Irvin CG
- Issue date: 1987 Oct
- Response of mice testis to gossypol acetic acid.
- Authors: Kalla NR, Ranga A, Vyas RK, Gadru N, Foo J
- Issue date: 1990 Jan-Feb