Extramedullary transformation of chronic myeloid leukaemia with a unique chromosome pattern.
AffiliationDepartments of Haematology, Histopathology, and Immunology, Victoria Hospital, Blackpool
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA case of extramedullary myeloblastic transformation of chronic myeloid leukaemia is reported. This was characterised by an unusual clinical and haematological course and showed a unique cytogenetic pattern.
CitationExtramedullary transformation of chronic myeloid leukaemia with a unique chromosome pattern. 1985, 38 (7):831-4 J Clin Pathol
JournalJournal of Clinical Pathology
- Acute promyelocytic transformation of chronic myeloid leukaemia with an isochromosome 17q.
- Authors: van der Merwe T, Bernstein R, Derman D, Stanley A, Dukes I, Murray J, Weaving A
- Issue date: 1986 Dec
- Initiation of blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukaemia in extramedullary sites.
- Authors: Blackshaw AJ, Sutcliffe SB, Saary M
- Issue date: 1981 Dec
- Ph1-positive leukaemia, including chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
- Authors: Rowley JD
- Issue date: 1980 Feb
- Y chromosome duplication in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Stoll C, Oberling F
- Issue date: 1982
- [The blastic crisis as a form of presentation of chronic myeloid leukaemia. Communication of a case (author's transl)].
- Authors: Hernandez P, Dorticos E, Cue JA, Mendez D, Opolski A
- Issue date: 1974