AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy and Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute and Department of Histopathology, University Hospital of South Manchester, Manchester, England
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTwo cases of primary lymphoma of the penis are described. The penis is an extremely uncommon site for primary lymphoma and it may easily be confused with the commoner squamous cell carcinoma. It is important to make the distinction however since lymphoma will respond well to local low dose irradiation as in these cases without the need for mutilating surgery.
CitationPrimary lymphoma of the penis. 1985, 11 (2):179-81 Eur J Surg Oncol
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Primary diffuse large cell lymphoma of the penis.
- Authors: Hashine K, Akiyama M, Sumiyoshi Y
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Sarcoma of the penis.
- Authors: Narayana AS, Loening SA, Culp DA
- Issue date: 1980
- [Primary lymphoma of the penis].
- Authors: Litton M, Bergeron C
- Issue date: 1987
- [Squamous carcinoma of the penis].
- Authors: Bañón Pérez VJ, Nicolás Torralba JA, Valdelvira Nadal P, Server Pastor G, García Hernández JA, Guardiola Mas A, Gomez Gomez G, Prieto Gonzalez A, Martínez Barba E, Pérez Albacete M
- Issue date: 2000 Oct
- Autodestruction of penis due to carcinoma.
- Authors: Agarwal P, Sharma D
- Issue date: 2005 Mar